Wow! Just 3 short days ago I started my Level 5 Mentoring with Brian Ridgway and I’m already experiencing more happiness and abundance everywhere I turn.
I’ve studied a number of self-development gurus over the years including Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn, Bob Proctor, Napoleon Hill, Jack Canfield, and many more but none have ever taken it to the level that Brian R. Ridgway does.
Brian literally takes his students (or “Lighthouses” as he calls us) to the next level. It’s a complete paradigm shift that he calls Level 5. Brian himself spent 15 years and over $150,000 on personal development and then ended up homeless!
If you’re feeling “stuck” in any area of your life Brian’s Level 5 Transformational Mentoring can get you un-stuck and into an abundant state of being. As in, more love, more money, more happieness, more freedom, and more of anything you want!
Now if that sounds kinda “airy-fairy” to you, believe me, I understand! I’m not really into the woowoo, far out stuff, but I am open-minded. So I suspended my disbelief, and gave it a go. After all, if you keep doing the same thing over, and over again, you can’t expect a different result can you?
Anyway, truth is, the Level 5 Transformational Mentoring I’m getting from Brian R. Ridgway is really amazing, and I had to share it. To take a closer look and decide for yourself, watch the video
above and listen to Brian’s story about how he went from homeless to Hawai’i in less than 90 days. His story is incredible. (Seriously.) And he shares exactly how he did it.
Do not let stress and anxiety get you down. You can enjoy a more relaxed life by designing yourself a reliable course of treatment for panic attack. There are particular types of herbs that have calming properties. You can explore the use and effectiveness of these herbs in conjunction with some relaxation techniques to maintain a calm emotional and mental state and prevent panic attacks from even happening. Let these tips guide you on how you can effectively chase panic away:
1. To develop a sense of calmness, meditate regularly. Meditation brings about a sense of inner peace, which is why it is considered as an ideal treatment to panic attack. The sense of inner peace brought about by meditation is felt long after the session is over. In order to meditate effectively, clear your mind with all thoughts and concentrate on a particular object or word. For best outcomes, you can meditate inside a quiet room. If your mind begins to wander, do not get discouraged. Jus release those distracting thoughts and return your attention to that particular word or object that you are concentrating on.
2. To chase panic away for a long term, regularly take vitamins. Vitamin C and Vitamin B complex are known to have properties that can boost the effects of a good treatment against panic attacks. Vitamin C safeguards the immune system which is an essential function in fighting against anxiety since stress can weaken the body’s natural defenses against diseases. On the other hand, Vitamin B complex encourages the healthy functioning of the nervous system.
3. To fight against nervousness and anxiety, make use of St. John’s Wort. This wonder herb supports neurotransmitters in the brain to maintain a healthy balance. In effect, St. John’s Wort is very effective in establishing a stable mood.
4. In conjunction with your treatment to chase panic away, include the use of winter cherry. This particular herb safeguards the body from the ill effects of physical and emotional stress. As an outcome, winter cherry is effective in eliminating any negative feelings such as tension, depression and emotional burnout.
5. To ease nervousness and tension, make use of valerian root. This amazing herb is a good cure for panic attacks since it acts as a sedative and calms the nervous system. It makes good night sleep possible as it effectively relaxes the body. Valerian root also have the ability to lessen nervous excitability and mental over-activity as it calms a racing mind which panic attacks are characterized by.
There are natural routes that you can take in the desire to chase panic away for a long term effectively. In sum, natural methods of fighting off panic attacks can aid in supporting the nervous and immune systems, making the state of mind and body stronger in the face of stress. Whatever route you choose, these natural approaches could be used alone or in combination with other prescription drugs. However, it is still strongly recommended that you consult a medical doctor first so you would have a better understanding on how to chase panic away effectively.
Article from articlesbase.com
What is ‘fear’ exactly? Fear is a strong negative emotion that is etched into our psychological and mental fabric from the moment we were born and interacting with other things in this world. A bad experience such as shock, pain during young age may leave a deep-seated fear inside our psychology makeup. Sometimes fear plays its role as a life-saver as it prevents us from taking untenable danger or risk. However, in many cases, it arouses illogical and irrational negative feeling that deters us from pursuing a challenge. As a result, many men live the life of a loser simply because they are terrified to take up challenges that may lead them to enjoy wonderful life experiences.
From among the many human emotions such as anger, hatred, despair, jealousy, aminosity, selfishness and so on, fear is by far the strongest and worst negative emotion that severely impacts a person life. It deters a person from fulfilling the true purpose of life i.e. to learn and evolve to become a better, more enlightened human being.
There are various types of fear: fear of rejection, fear of failure, fear of darkness, fear of loss, fear of pain, fear of death, fear of height, fear of being alone, fear of being in the limelight, fear of public speaking, fear of unknown, fear of taking up new challenges, and many more.
Fear attaches itself strongly onto our emotional and psychological fabric. The more energy we give it, the more destructive it becomes. In the movie Star Wars, Jedi Anakin Skywalker failed to conquer his ‘Fear’ and finally was lured into The Dark Side to become the villainous Darth Vader.
To conquer fear, we need to clearly understand ‘what’ exactly we are afraid of. There are steps we can adopt to free ourselves from a particular fear.
Establish a Fear and Its Outcomes
What exactly am I afraid of and why? What is the worst scenario that can happen if thing that I fear most indeed occurs? Write them down in detail. The more details you can write it down, the better you can analyze it and see that the fear and its consequences are very often completely irrational and non-sensible.
Go over point by point. Make a rational analysis of the probable occurrence of events that you fear. What are the steps you can and will be taking to overcome the consequences of that occurrence? What resources you have or can be reasonably obtained to counter the occurrence? And if all things and efforts fail, what loss will you be encountering? Is the loss bearable? Get your relatives or close friends to go over the analysis together if you have problem doing an objective evaluation yourself. Listen to their opinions.
Reversing Your Relationship with Fear
After you have carried out an objective and rational analysis of a particular fear, taken actions and eventually triumphed over it, repeat the process each time you come across a fear in your life. When this practice develops into a habit, you soon become aware that a fear for certain thing eventually becomes a good tool to your success. You become an expert to use fear to clearly analyze a situation, develop solid plan of actions, allocate resources and efforts to overcome a challenge you faced. In fact, you become master of your destiny, not fear. In this way, initial fear for certain thing turns out to be a good tool for success.
We have the choice to act or to react. When we reverse fear from the dominant position of a ‘Master’ to a submissive ‘Slave’, our life changes for the better. Soon we affirm the saying, ‘There is nothing to fear but fear itself’.
Life becomes meaningful and fruitful. We live life to the fullest. That is fantastic, isn’t it?
Depression is not something that can be seen under a microscope, but it is very real. Most people aren’t aware of the symptoms and have learned to function in society with it. There are different levels of depression and it’s very important that you know which affects you. Depression can affect you socially, mentally, physically and psychologically. If not identified with and handled, it can ultimately be an overwhelming weight on life.
Everyone deals with depression differently but there are 3 effective ways to help you get through it.
1. One of the first ways to deal with this is to identify the symptoms of depression. Depression is not always easily identifiable because a lot of people learn to hide their feelings. Isolation is a symptom of depression. Naturally, there may be times when you want to be alone and is OK. But when you get to a point where you cut people off from communications, this is an indication that you could be suffering from depression. Changes in diet and appetite are also symptoms of depression. Other indications are are changes in attitude, low self-esteem and a feeling of unworthiness.
Everyone has bad days and a lot of people simply believe that when they don’t feel good or when they feel down about something, the issue is minor and will eventually work itself out. This is true in some cases, but not all. It’s possible to function in society in a depressed state but this is unhealthy. The problem is, others can identify that something is not right with you and they would rather you not be around. Not because they don’t like you as a person, but because your depression brings a sadness to the environment and can be felt by others. One day at a time, slowly engage yourself around positive influences to help boost your self-esteem. This will take time and effort on your part, but this can be achieved.
2. Next, admitting that you are depressed will put you on your way to a cure. No one wants to admit depression because it is often seen as weak. Most of us feel like we have the mental capability to successfully deal with our own problems. The twist to this idea is, admittance is a sign of courage and strength. You will realize that once you admit to someone that you have a problem, they will most likely be there to encourage you and help guide you. They will respect the fact that you came forward asked for help. Outsiders often can tell when someone is depressed. It is the depressed person that is the last to know.
3. After identifying symptoms and admitting you have a problem, asking for help is the execution for a cure. You will find that you are not the only person in this state of mind and that there are people that do care. If you make the first step, there will be someone, somewhere that will take the next. People enjoy helping others, but their support is not effective if you don’t ask.
If you suffer from depression and have alienated yourself from society, get the help that you need and begin to slowly engaging yourself with others. It may not be easy to join back in with everyone all at once. This will take time. The best thing to do is to take things one day at a time, identify yourself with individuals that have compassion and that can understand what you may be going through. They may not be able to solve your problem but having a support system close to you will help you to believe that you will get through. Communication and support is key.
Kalandra Robinson is an Entrepreneur Enthusiast who encourages people to be brave and to take calculated risks towards living their dreams. Kalandra develops Quality Bath & Body Products and is also the Founder of Hazel Body, a Bath & Body Products Company. Visit http://www.hazelbody.com
Article from articlesbase.com
Before even thinking of a natural solution for anxiety, you have to first understand what anxiety really is. Anxiety is a condition or apprehension for something that hasn’t happened yet. Anxiety or uneasiness for future uncertainties does not only present with psychological, but with physical manifestations as well. Some of these physical effects are headaches, stomachaches, fatigue, nausea, heart palpitations and a lot of others.
Improving one’s emotion, thoughts and attitude towards his fears is one thing that can relieve anxiety. But how can a person improve his thoughts and attitudes? This is where a good night’s sleep comes into play.
There are really a lot of benefits in having a complete restful sleep. Sleep can help repair one’s body, soothe intense emotion, and calm the organ systems after a day’s hard work. The feeling of being refreshed when you wake up in the morning is because of having your body properly rested and repaired.
Other advantages of getting a good night’s sleep are:
- Better concentration and focus
- Significant decrease in anxiety, stress and depression
- Better memory
- Helps in weight loss by decrease cravings and appetite
- Helps to lower one’s frustrations
- Improve one’s immune system
There are lots more positive effects of sleeping well. Unfortunately, millions of people around the world are experiencing some sort of sleep disorders like insomnia. Having a difficult time falling asleep or having intermittent (not continuous) sleeping patterns could reverse all the positive effects of a proper sleep. This would be devastating to anyone suffering from sleep disorders.
Fortunately, there is a way to combat sleep disorders. With the use of a certain natural sleep aid, you may be able to resume a normal, healthy sleeping pattern.
Have you ever heard of the griffonia plant? This is a shrub that grows in Central and West Africa and is used by the locals to treat insomnia and other ailments. The 5-HTP or 5-Hydroxytryptophan) is the active component extracted from the griffonia plant. This 5-HTP is the reason this shrub is very effective in helping people to sleep well because helps with the release of the hormone serotonin in the body.
Headaches, inability to sleep, depression, mood problems and other symptoms have been associated with low serotonin levels. So with 5-HTP, serotonin is released and one can be relieved of these symptoms.
Also serotonin helps with the secretion of another hormone called melatonin.Melatonin is a hormone that is usually released when the lights are lowered, meaning it is usually just released at night. It regulates the sleep-wake cycles of humans Studies have shown that the decrease in melatonin causes insomnia and sleep disturbances.
With the use of a natural sleep aid containing 5-HTP, one’s problems about sleeping will finally be over. But make sure to choose wisely when opting for a natural sleeping pill.
With 5-HTP as the main ingredient, other products go even further by adding other components that helps one get a better and longer sleep. These ingredients are:
When choosing a product to use, it’s still best to go natural, and it’s also best to know that you’re getting your money’s worth. Find one that has the not only 5-HTP, but also the other components mentioned above. This would help ensure that you get the finest product to give you the proper rest and sleep that your body requires.
Article from articlesbase.com